CinePerc 1.1 Update
(For those who purchased prior to May 14th, 2013. New purchases already contain this update.)
Update Your CinePerc Library
Can't find your order number? Ask for help.
One moment please while we generate your links.
This may take up to 1 minute
What’s New in v1.1
- Changed Patch List names to be better searchable by "importance"
- Added 6db to all patches to make the full mix blend better with other libraries
- ON MOST libraries, where we had keyboard real estate, rolls were stretched to A# with no release. This now allows you to have an option to have a release trigger (playing “B”) or NO release trigger (playing "A#").
- Misc sample ending edits, roll smoothing and releases, see notes to each library
- C03 Bass Drums 1 - 28in: Re-Denoised, smoothed xfades, removed all clicks and noise floor buildups. Removed one or two lowest velocity regions that were below the noise floor. (New Sample Set Download required)
- C04 Bass Drums 2 - 36in: Re-Denoised, smoothed xfades, removed all clicks and noise floor buildups. Removed one or two lowest velocity regions that were below the noise floor. (New Sample Set Download required)
- C05 Snares - Concert + Piccolo + Popcorn: Cut the ends of the tails a bit to remove some bad room noises. Fixed the default audio output routing, so cc7 will respond now. Fixed a loop on the Piccolo Snare so there is no more "dropout"
- C06 Snares - Tenor + Military + Metal: Cut the ends of the tails a bit to remove some bad room noises.
- C07 Concert Toms: leveled out the rolls a bit better so they sound more consistent with the hits.
- C08 Orchestral Cymbals: Made the crossfades of the rolls better and releases a bit smoother. Adjusted the layout a bit so there are hits on C1 (copied and pitched from C0)
- C09 Orchestral Cymbals - Scrapes: ADDED patch - took the scrapes from the Orchestral Cymbals and Tam-Tam to make one patch, no round robins, no velocities - all scrapes are one scrape per key. (NO sample set download needed)
- C11 Gongs and Tam Tam: Adjusted a few tails to remove some talking and bad stage noises. Adjusted the ADSR on the release samples so they fade out a bit quicker. Smoothed out a few of the release samples on the rolls
- C13 Triangles and Mark Tree: Adjusted some of the rolls so they feel better. Moved the "release" of the single hits from C to F# and C# to G#. This way you can play a "roll" and these keys now act as a proper mute and will mute the C or C# Group. Removed the voices on B2 tail.
- C15 Xylophone: minor roll tweaks and Volume tweaks on the Full Group (+10db instead of +6db)
- P02 Drum Kit - General Midi: Fixed the layout to better respond to the standard mapping, removed all CC cymbal control and Cymbal Releases. HiHat closed now cuts off the HiHat open properly, this is now the basic, slimmed version of the full kit.
- P06 Vibraphone: Completely new sample set. Each sample was denoised, removing as much of the noise floor as possible and ticks and other room noises. Adjusted a few performance programming to compensate for the new sample set (i.e., Volumes, crossfades, releases, etc) (New Sample set Download Required)
- P12 Orchestral Shakers: Fixed Sample start, added a default value so shakers feel a bit tighter, can be adjusted in the settings under the sample start knob. Added filter control to the rolls via CC1.
- P13 Sticks and Tickies: Fixed Sample start, added a default value so shakers feel a bit tighter, can be adjusted in the settings under the sample start knob. Added filter control to the rolls via CC1.
- P15 Wood Blocks + Claves + Castinets + Slap: Added filter control to the rolls via CC1.
- P16 Brake Drum + Anvil + Bell Tree + Sleigh Bells + Cow Bells: Added CC1 filter control to CowBell Rolls
- P18 Waterphone - Dry: Fixed a few release samples so they sound smoother.
- E01 Ensemble - Full: Adjusted some loops and release samples
- E01 Ensemble - Full: Increased the sample start time to 100ms so the instrument feels tighter and added a sample start default value.
- E08 Taikos: Fixed Keyboard layout so the soft mallet hits would land on C and D and E instead of A and B (example: Soft hit on A1 would now be on C2 and Rough on B1 would now be on E2). Fixed a few tails to remove some talking.
- E09 Shime Daiko: Fixed Keyboard layout so hand hits would now be on C instead of A.
- 2 NEW PATCHES: E13 Monster Hits and E14 Monster Swooshes. All made from the CinePerc Library, processed on ALL mics, each mic provides a different quality of the hit. See Keyboard layout for more detail. (New sample set download required)
- A12 Anklungs: added filter control via CC1 to the rolls
- A13 Ethnic Shakers 1 (and A14 Ethnic Shakers 2): Added a default Sample Start value to make the shakers feel "tighter" can be adjusted back via the settings page. Also added filter control via CC1 to the rolls.
- A15 Ethnic Shakers Extra: added filter control via CC1 to the rolls
- 2 NEW PATCHES: A16 Puili Sticks Single and A17 Puili Sticks Groups (new sample set download required)
- A18 Monkey Stick + Agogo: added filter control via CC1 to the rolls
- A21 Glass Jars + Water Jars + Flower Pots: Tuned the Water Pots and Bottle Blows to ~A440
Important: This update contains both new instrument files and entirely new samples. Detailed Installation Directions: CORE
. View the installation video here
IMPORTANT: These files have been watermarked with unique information specific to you, and can be traced back to your order information. Your IP address is also logged and monitored by our provider. Do NOT share this library.